1. We reserve the right to edit your review as we see fit.
2. We may decide not to publish your review. This would be at our discretion, but might be because it’s too long, has too many typos, seems suspiciously biased one way or another, or just that it’s not the kind of thing we’re looking for.
3. How are you feeling? If you have had a particularly unpleasant experience at the establishment that you are reviewing, you may not be objective when writing your review. If you sense that you are too angry to write collectedly and calmly, you should probably wait a few hours before you start writing. We cannot publish legally actionable statements about things of which we have no direct experience, for example, allegations of food poisoning or physical violence. Food poisoning is a very serious matter that will need to be taken up with the restaurant itself and possibly reported to a local agency responsible for food safety, or consumer affairs, via our online incident report form. If you have been threatened or attacked, your best recourse is to contact your local law enforcement office.
4. Occasionally, members of The Hayche Network or partner organizations may contact us to use our reviews. If someone else wants to use all or part of your review, we will notify you using the contact details you provided when you signed up as a reviewer. If we are unable to get in touch with you, then please be aware – we may go ahead and authorize the use of your review! It is important that you provide us your contact information when you sign up, as this helps us verify that your review is genuine and also because we may need to contact you. There may be a need to contact you in the event that an establishment may like more details about something you mention in your review. However, we will not give your full (real) name or contact details out to anyone else without your prior permission.
5. Legal: while you retain copyright in your work, by submitting any content to Hayche Reviews, you grant The Hayche Network a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. If you wish to offer your review for re-publication elsewhere you must obtain our
prior permission, and the review must be accompanied with the words “This review has previously appeared in Hayche Reviews”. You grant The Hayche Network the right to use the “nickname” that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you submit; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify The Hayche Network for all claims resulting from content you supply. The Hayche Network has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
The Hayche Network takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted by you or any third party.